cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can meetings list be presented in chronological order instead of alphabetical?

abramsi
Listener

Can meetings list be presented in chronological order instead of alphabetical?

6 REPLIES 6

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@abramsi Meetings in your desktop client and web portal will be listed in chronological order unless they are recurring, no fixed time meetings which will display alphabetical since they have no time associated. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

My recurring meetings are all no fixed time but they do not show up alphabetical or chronological. They show up according to when they were added. Is there a way to change this?

In the desktop client, used on a Mac, the recurring meetings ( all of which have are scheduled for defined days and times repeating each week) show up alphabetically and not chronologically. How can this be changed to chronological?

Hello,

I've been looking through the discussions regarding alphabetical vs chronological listings.  I'd like some help in changing my recurring meetings to alphabetical please.  At this stage is seems haphazhard

skt
Listener

I have the same question as Dteeter's.  Has this question been addressed? 

"My recurring meetings are all no fixed time but they do not show up alphabetical or chronological. They show up according to when they were added. Is there a way to change this?"

ny2caligirl68
Listener

I agree with Dteeters - I want to find meetings by the initials I have put in the title, but it's now showing the list of meetings in the order in which they were added in Zoom. I have three pages worth of meetings to constantly scroll through to try and find the meeting I'm looking for. Very frustrating - and it's a change that only showed up with this latest update.