cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can alternative hosts pull meeting reports?

heywardg
Listener

Hello! My manager and I both create meetings and add each other as alternative hosts. We both need access to the registration reports and usage reports. How can we both access these reports?

For meetings that I create, am I the only one who can pull the registration and/or usage? Is it possible for me to pull reports from meetings my manager creates if I'm an alternative host?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@heywardg Unfortunately only the original host can pull these reports. Alternative hosts will not have access. 

However, if it is just you two on the account (or if there are no issues with this by your admins) the only alternative is for you both to be made admins. From here admins can pull accounts for anyone on the account which would resolve the issue you are facing. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

J-Zoom-ATL

@heywardg Unfortunately only the original host can pull these reports. Alternative hosts will not have access. 

However, if it is just you two on the account (or if there are no issues with this by your admins) the only alternative is for you both to be made admins. From here admins can pull accounts for anyone on the account which would resolve the issue you are facing. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

heywardg
Listener

@J-Zoom-ATL Thank you for the response. This is good to know. I will mention the admin idea to my company and see what they say. It's unlikely they will go for this idea because they would have to make several other people admins too, but it's worth pursuing. 

In the future, I hope Zoom considers allowing alternative hosts to have access to these reports.

Cheers!

LauraPastrik
Listener

Hello,

We have a similar issue where we require more than on individual to access attendance reports.  My organization gave me admin privileges however I cannot see the reports for the required meeting(s).  The individual who set the meeting is in the group and we both have scheduling privileges for one another. I'm unsure what is missing for me to be able to see the reports.

Thanks.

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Scheduling privilege is designed for a user  to:

• Assign or delegate a user or multiple users in your account to schedule meetings on your behalf. 
  • Schedule meetings on behalf of a user (or multiple users) that has assigned you scheduling privilege. If both users have a webinar license, they can also schedule webinars for you.
  • Access cloud recordings and meeting reports for those you are a delegate for. 

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0061749 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!