cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can account members set up their own meetings?

Tailor
Listener

I am looking at adding a user in my organisation with their own basic account to my licenced account and making my account the parent/main account. If I do that, can me (parent) and the member arrange our own meetings, that may be on same date and time, or will it only allow one meeting be organised?

I've tried to get the answer for this online but can't find one 😉

8 REPLIES 8

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Yes, each user on an account can schedule and host meetings independently of each other. You are only limited by how many meetings each user can host concurrently, not how many meetings the account overall is hosting. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

I am a member on my husband's account. How do  I to set up a meeting?  Can you show step by step?  Or help me figure out the right question to ask in Chat?  Chat does not understand what I am asking.

Bort

Hi @mew78 

Its simple! Sign in to your new Zoom profile on your husband's account, and follow the instructions here for scheduling a meeting: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362413-Scheduling-meetings

mew78
Listener

Thanks for the quick reply.  Do I need to sign into his account using his login and pw?  He says he listed my email on the invite.

Bort

Hi @mew78 

If he invited you to his account with your email address, you should have received an invite email. Once you accept the invite and have created your login, you will use your own email and password to login to Zoom. 

Do I need to delete the app for my old account?

Bort

No, you can still use the Zoom app from your previous account, you just need to sign out of that account and sign in to your new account. 

Thanks so much for your patience.  So helpful.  I got it working!