cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I rearrange zoom buttons so that Breakout Rooms always shows?

GatorCane
Listener

I host many zoom meetings with breakout rooms.   I usually don't have zoom on full screen...I keep it on half of one screen with a document on the other half.  However, in order to make the "breakout rooms" button show, I have to have the zoom window almost wide open.  It is one of the last buttons to show as you stretch the window bigger.  There are other buttons I don't use which would be fine to have to not always show.  Is it possible to reorganize the order of the zoom buttons or make sure that the breakout rooms button always shows?

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @GatorCane,

I'm pretty sure there's no way currently to do this... but rearranging the menu buttons sounds like a great idea, especially for those of us with lots of buttons!  I share your pain:

Ray_Harwood_0-1670938683335.png

Sounds like a great suggestion for a Feature Request:

Feature Request entry: https://www.zoom.us/feed 

You might include a link to this thread there, in case other folks Reply/Like your idea!  I also think the ability to color-code the icons would be great... highlight the Breakout Room icon in blue, for example.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thanks....agree, it's very frustrating!  

Ray_Harwood

But there is a small amount of joy to be had when someone has been claiming "the XYZ menu button to longer exists" and I answer "Did you look in the More... menu?" and then they answer, "Oh THERE it is!"  Many of these will be people that won't use a menu editor to put things where they want them.

It's the only way I can use Office 365 products - I customize the menus there a lot.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

On year later i also have this request. It is even worse now with al the new buttons I never use.
And the one button I use the most is hidden in a long list op options.