cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Camera not working after upgrade to latest version 5.9.1 (2581)

Nicta1
Listener

I facing the camera not working after i upgrade to the latest version 5.9.1 (2581). Previously version was working fine. I try do uninstall and install back the problem still remind there. I try to play around with my PC camera setting the problem still unable solve. Is any one facing the same problem. 

5 REPLIES 5

CrystleCloud
Listener

I'm having the same issue on Mac BookPro, High Sierra v.10.13.6. My guess is the newer version does not work with older laptops. When I go into the camera options, I'm only given Apple FaceTime camera. Older laptops don't have this type of camera.

Hi, Thanks for sharing same issue. 

m1kers
Listener

I am having camera issues as well, works for a couple minutes then is overtaken with "interference" (lines/distortions, etc.).   All worked fine in last version and camera is fine is other applications.

ChristinaV
Listener

I'm having the same issue it gets overtaken by interference, I didn't know how to explain but you did perfectly. Last version worked fine too.. for me, as well.

Tracygardner
Listener

I have the same issue on my Windows PC and I chatted with someone today having the exact same issue.