cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera not working Asus laptop

RDV
Listener

Hello, I'd really appreciate some ideas. After upgrading Zoom on Friday (and uninstalling / re-installing several times since) my Asus laptop camera has stopped working in Zoom meetings on Windows 10. The camera works with other programmes like Teams and Google Meet and I've tried all of the things that I've seen others trying (rebooting computer, updating camera drivers, checking no conflicting programmes, checking all settings and permissions etc.) to no avail. I even had my work IT team remote in and take a look and they had no idea, either - they just tried everything I did. 

The camera was working absolutely fine before the update. Any ideas?

Thanks so much!

6 REPLIES 6

carojhb
Listener

Have you since resolved? Because I am experiencing exactly the same on my ASUS, since the last Zoom update. Camera itself is fine. 

Thanks

Hi it's a whole year later  Did you ever figure out how to fix your asus computer?  I'm having exactly the same issue. Crystal 

No

Mamadao
Listener

How did you get your camera to work?  My zoom camera stopped working on my ASUS laptop recently too. It worked in the morning and then it stopped working in the afternoon.  I see a blurred grey background with a small camera in the middle, that's it.  The camera work for other applications but not zoom.:(

cplanier
Listener

Hi it's a whole year later  Did you ever figure out how to fix your asus computer?  I'm having exactly the same issue. Crystal 

cplanier
Listener

Hi it's a whole year later  Did you ever figure out how to fix your asus computer?  Same problem.  Crystal