cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Camera issues

Viraj1
Listener

i dont know why but there have been camera issues on my zoom app on windows, this problem only seems too be only the zoom app as  i have crosschecked with every other online meeting platform along with the camera app on my laptop, everything works perfectly there apart from zoom where i get a complete black image on my video with the right camera setting, i have tried to reinstall both the client and camera drivers multiple times but nothing seems to be working please help me

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Viraj1, make sure youā€™re on the latest update of Zoom. Here is how you can update your client support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362233.

Your webcam's screen may appear black or not recognizable in the app you're using if the app doesn't have permission to access the cam, also Update Your Drivers if updates are available, located in the device manager > cameras (Win 10).

Also, make sure that your meeting our supported devices here: support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360026690212.

Lastly, you can reinstall, and restart to see if that makes a difference. I hope this helps! 

āŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆ
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? āž”ļø Check it out!

Viraj1
Listener

As i mentioned in my description of the issue earlier, none of that actually worked for me, i tried to reinstall both the camera drivers and zoom but my zoom camera still wont work have been researching alot regarding this problem but could no find any probable solution, you can check the images i posted along with my issue, the camera works perfectly on the app but not on the zoom client, i would love to have a live chat support session so i could describe my problem briefly.

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi,

Maybe try toggling off and on your HD and Original Ratio options, to see if that helps.

Please also check the Windows settings for Camera  Privacy, specifically for Zoom.

in Windows > Settings > Privacy > Camera > Allow apps > Zoom.

Hope this helps.

Rupert