cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera freezing, juddering, background goes green very distorted

Annie2023
Listener

When I start the meeting it’s ok. Then about 1 minute or so it starts to judder, freezes, the back ground goes green. It only happens on my camera.
The other person is ok. 
I have to turn my camera off then back on again

I have recorded this 

I need to have this working for my business 

Is anyone else having the same problem 

Is there a solution, as it is very frustrating 

9 REPLIES 9

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Annie2023 suggest looking into the KB on Upgrading Zoom to the latest version, as we've had a recent update that will potentially help with your video issues! Let me know if updating helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Actually the problem has appear since the last update to me and some co workers have the exactly same trouble.

I have run some experiments and its appears to be a heavy update or something because the problem appears more when you try to open another file, website, share screen its like if the computers gets overload with things that it didnt have a problem before the latest update

hughes79
Listener

I am having the same problem. Does anyone know how to fix it. It is quite annoying.

I just installed the latest update. Maybe that will fix the problem?

Me too.. Tired tech support,,, not much help.. Online it suggested reinstalling.. haven't tried that yet... Have you found out anything else?

peacehome
Listener

Me too.. Tired tech support,,, not much help.. Online it suggested reinstalling.. haven't tried that yet... Have you found out anything else?

ronmichaels
Listener

Yes! I've had the same problem.  Any advice since your post?

Download the new version is what the support team told me,,, but I have not yet had a chance to test it. Check back after Monday next week by then I'll know if that worked or not.. Have a great weekend

peacehome
Listener

Downloading  the new version seems to have solved the problem