cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Shutting Off

Quark
Listener

My camera keeps shutting off by itself. Drivers are all up to date. Connected on my desktop via USB port but not hub. Audio is fine and participants can hear me just no video. I click it back on and after a second or two it shuts off again and won't remain on.

6 REPLIES 6

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Quark ,  welcome to the Zoom Community! 

I wanted to check in as I see that you have not yet received a reply from the community. My suggestion, in this case, would be to run the CleanZoom application to remove all traces of the Zoom application then shut down your computer. Once you turn your computer back on you can download the new version of the desktop client.  This usually does the trick in most cases 🙂 

Hope this helps! 

Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I tried clicking on CleanZoom application as above in CarlaA post but it says not available. 

Is there an updated version?

I have tried removing zoom and reinstalling but the picture still crashes several times in an hour zoom. Its not really acceptable as its every single zoom.

Any more helpful working suggestions please?

Hi @Homeopath , the CleanZoom app is only available for Windows users. Are you currently on a Mac?

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Rmfire
Listener

I'm having the same problem

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Rmfire ! Have you tried updating to the latest version of Zoom and restarting your computer?

Keep me updated! 

Carla

Zoom Community Team 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team