cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar faulit

Clare-Marie
Listener

Dear All, I am trying to book a meeting for tomorrow and when I click on tomorrows date it comes up 01/09/2023 instead of 09/01/2023 on the meeting invite and will not allow me to change it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Clare-Marie

7 REPLIES 7

caroll24
Listener

Same here Clare-Marie

I have made corrections in my profile but there is no change when I schedule a meeting. I am a professional user and pay a monthly fee so find this unacceptable.

WMoriarty
Listener

I am having the same issue of not being able to find how to reset to the original setting of dd/mm/yyyy...

Any ideas of how to adjust or is it a straight complaint to the company? what a waste of time for the user!

Clare-Marie
Listener

Thanks for letting me know you have the issue too as I am not great with computers and thought it was something I am doing wrong. Does anyone have a direct email to Zoom to get it sorted please

Madmilne
Listener

Is this just not the US format for dates? So Americans set out dates mm/dd/yyyy. so your meeting is scheduled for the right date, it is just in the US date format, not EU/ UK (ie not dd/mm/yyyy). Does that make sense? Perhaps I am not understanding your question though? 

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi clare-marie

i changed the date format in windows 11 to dd-mm-yyyy. 

i removed zoom windows desktop client using cleanzoom. 

then rebooted the pc. 

windows date format is now 08/01/2023.  

zoom portal/meeting/schedule - schedule meeting date format correct 08/01/2023.

zoom windows client date shows wrong format 01/08/2023.

what date format does your zoom portal/meeting/schedule - schedule meeting show?

what date format does your windows client show?

thanks,  eliot

Eliot

after running cleanzoom, i download windows client and reinstalled.

thanks,  eliot

Madmilne
Listener

oops, I clearly didn't understand this issue well at all did I! 🤣 Sorry for my rubbish response there!