cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHANGING DESIGNATED EMAIL FOR SENDING INVITATIONS

skyword
Listener

I opened my Zoom account awhile back with a gmail.  I now have a second Zoom account for a business and I want to NOT have my invites go through this gmail address, but instead the new one.

I have went to Profile and edited the email address to my new one; however it will not complete the task getting message saying that this gmail is already in use.  However, I still am getting my invites sent from the OTHER original gmail.  Any ideas??

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @skyword 

Since your Gmail address is already active on Zoom's servers, you cannot use it with another account. You will need to either delete or change the email address associated with the Gmail account, then you can change your main account email. It may be best to contact Zoom Support, who can help figure out the best solution for your needs and facilitate any changes. 

I am having the same issue with my apple email.  I want the emails coming from my 365 account. How do I remove the apple email.  I do not have the apple email associated with the zoom account in any way.  I only have my 365 mail associated. I only have Pro, so I cannot contact anyone.  Thanks so much for your help.

Barbados
Listener

I'd also like to find a solution to this problem.