cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buttons graying out

web_95
Listener

When starting Zoom, and logging in, and upon clicking new meeting, join, schedule, share screen each button will turn gray for a second and then turn back orange and nothing happens no matter how many times we click the button.  Software has been uninstalled, and then reinstalled with the newest version.  When logged on as another Windows user this problem does not happen.  This is a PC running Win 10.

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @web_95, interesting, are you logged into another computer? You can be signed in to Zoom on one computer, one tablet, and one phone at a time. If you sign into an additional device while logged into another device of the same type, you will be logged out automatically on the first device. Just thinking if you are this may be why you're experiencing this. Just to make sure you were not attending a meeting while all this was happening or signed in elsewhere? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

web_95
Listener

Hey I am not the one who has this problem, I have fwd. this info to the one that does, and I am waiting on his reply.  Will let you know when I hear back from him.

web_95
Listener

I had him try this you login to windows and have someone else login to zoom with their own account on this laptop and see if they can use all the functions.  He said this  I logged into Zoom on his computer, and I was able to join and start a meeting.  He logged into Zoom on my computer, but was unable to either join a meeting or start a meeting.  It did the same thing that it did for me.  What do you think, does Zoom have a removal tool that removes all registry files and program files and folders or should I use an uninstaller like Revo pro to remove it, what do you think?