cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk-change passwords

Antonio_of_ics
Listener

I need to force all my Zoom users to change their passwords. What is the easiest way to do that?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Antonio_of_ics , 

I am not aware of a way to force that for all users, but there are some options you can use on the Security page. If it's not very pressing, you might try the Password expires automatically and needs to be changed after the specified number of days setting. The minimum you can set is 30 days,  so it would take at least ~1 month to complete. I would also recommend emailing/communicating these changes to your users, so that they are aware of the request and know its important for them to take this action ASAP. 

View solution in original post

CollabLeader
Listener

Antonio,

You should be able to enable a password policy "Password expires automatically and needs to be changed after the specified number of days" set the days to 30 days. The alternative is to send out communications having them go to https://zoom.us/forgot_password to rest their password.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Bort

Hi @Antonio_of_ics , 

I am not aware of a way to force that for all users, but there are some options you can use on the Security page. If it's not very pressing, you might try the Password expires automatically and needs to be changed after the specified number of days setting. The minimum you can set is 30 days,  so it would take at least ~1 month to complete. I would also recommend emailing/communicating these changes to your users, so that they are aware of the request and know its important for them to take this action ASAP. 

Many thanks

CollabLeader
Listener

Antonio,

You should be able to enable a password policy "Password expires automatically and needs to be changed after the specified number of days" set the days to 30 days. The alternative is to send out communications having them go to https://zoom.us/forgot_password to rest their password.

NEZA1994
Listener

I need to change the passwords of all the zoom users under my account, without having to log in to each of them and do it individually. I own all accounts and I give them to my employees so they can use them