cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breakout rooms

caroljackson
Listener

I need to display different content or run a different app in each breakout room.  Is this possible?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @caroljackson,

In order to have different content in each breakout room you would need to have someone that is in each breakout room share their screen, app, etc.  The host can push the same content to each breakout, but cannot push different content to different rooms.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Joaz2080
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hello @caroljackson  - Thanks for reaching out to Zoom Community. If I understand you correctly, you can only run one app or content at a time for each breakout room. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Dan_ZoomSE

Hello @caroljackson,

In order to have different content in each breakout room you would need to have someone that is in each breakout room share their screen, app, etc.  The host can push the same content to each breakout, but cannot push different content to different rooms.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below.

Thanks!

Joaz2080
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hello @caroljackson  - Thanks for reaching out to Zoom Community. If I understand you correctly, you can only run one app or content at a time for each breakout room.