cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurry screen

TXSparkle
Listener

On my ZOOM screen, I appear with a big blurry static moving feature..how do I or can I remove this so I have a clear cut ZOOM background?

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @TXSparkle, do you mind capturing what exactly you're experiencing without exposing any PII? Have you tried updating your Zoom Client? Or Uninstalled and reinstalled

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I'm experiencing the same thing. I appear blurry on screen. As in the entire screen is blurry. It's not the blurry background filter

autumndancer
Listener

I have the same problem.  I can see the other person just fine; it's just my window that is blurry.  NOT a blur-background issue.  I have never had this problem before and no other internet is in use right now.

farrahdipietro
Listener

me too

tmtmt
Listener

I know this is an old string but has anyone figured out the solution for this?  I am trying to help one of my meeting attendees who entire screen on an Ipad is blurry - not the blurred background.   It is very annoying to see someone like you are looking through a soda bottle! 

MarkRoberts
Listener

I have same issue. Zoom seems to have no answers. Zoom is useless to me as it can't even do the one thing it is there for.