cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bigger Video Boxes?

Karl_22
Listener

Hello, 

I join a meeting on a weekly basis with many participants, and I'm trying to improve the setup I have. 

I currently have two screens - One with the speaker view, and the other with the full gallery (25 participants per page).  My question is for the screen with the full gallery. The 25 video boxes tend to show up quite small, and there is plenty of unused grey space around them. Is there anyway to change the size of these?

2 REPLIES 2

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

I am not aware of a way to custom tweak the gallery box sizes or gaps between them. Some folks will choose to PIN the individual(s) that they wish to focus on, which does produce larger video boxes. You could also consider changing the resolution of your computer monitor. 

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Another option may be to enable the "hide non-video participants", which will remove any video tiles for participants that aren't actually sharing their video. This can cut down on the number of video tiles, which get resized to fill the screen more. This may not be helpful though, if there are enough people with video on to not make an impact.