cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to set up 4 separate candidate interviews with a panel of 4 interviewers

Janette1
Listener

I need to schedule job interviews with 4 candidates and a panel of 4 interviewers. Each interview will last 70 minutes with 20 minutes in between each interview. What is the the best way to guarantee success? Please help!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Bort,

Thank you SO much for your response.  The latter solution was what I was hoping for and you have now confirmed it can be done. Grateful to you!

Janette

View solution in original post

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

I would also recommend a quick dry-run with the interviewers, just so they feel comfortable and confident in the process. Don't want to be fumbling around with controls in front of the candidates. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bort

There are a few ways to handle this: 

• Schedule 4 different meetings, one for each candidate. The invite for each candidate's session is sent to/on the calendar of each interviewer. They join each session as they need. 
  • Schedule 1 session for all candidates and just utilize Waiting Room to allow 1 candidate in at a time. When in the waiting room, you are not aware of any others in the waiting room with you, so there is no worry about candidates seeing/hearing/being aware of each other. The interviewers will remain for the entire session, or can come as go between each session. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Bort,

Thank you SO much for your response.  The latter solution was what I was hoping for and you have now confirmed it can be done. Grateful to you!

Janette

Bort

I would also recommend a quick dry-run with the interviewers, just so they feel comfortable and confident in the process. Don't want to be fumbling around with controls in front of the candidates.