cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically sending invoices to specific email address

hbrenn
Listener

Hi, I am looking for a way to automatically send new Zoom invoices to a specific accounting email address in our organization. Is this possible? If yes, how? Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

zac2021
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@hbrenn you can make use of the "Additional Email Addresses" field.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
2. Click Account Management and select Billing.
3. Click the Billing Information tab.
4. Click Edit next to the contacts you need to update.
5. Update the contact information.
Note: The Additional Email Addresses section allows you to include additional email addresses that will receive notifications when invoices are posted. Email addresses listed here will only receive notifications regarding newly posted invoices, while the Billing Contact and Sold To Contact will receive all billing-related notifications.
6. Click Save Changes.

Instruction details can be found here.

Thanks for your reply. I configured an additional email address months ago, but never received any notifications. 

zac2021

@hbrenn Hoping that the email invoice from Zoom did not land on junk or spam folder. Also, is the additional email address added is on the same email domain as the existing one? (Example: existing.email@domain.com; additional.email@domain.com) If they are not on the same domain, kindly check with the email domain administrator and verify that there is no any rule or security policy that will block emails coming from zoom.us domain.