cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Recordings

LEtheridge1
Listener

Hello,

I have changed my user settings to Automatic Recording save to the cloud,  however the meetings are not being recorded. What could be causing that?

Also, is there a way to limit automatic recording to external meetings only?

3 REPLIES 3

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @LEtheridge1 

Keep in mind, if you change settings on the Settings page, that will be the new default when scheduling new meetings, but has no effect on already scheduled meetings. To change the behavior of an already scheduled meeting, you need to edit that meeting itself and change the settings there.

As for limited when auto-record kicks in (internal vs external meetings), no, there is currently no way to configure that behavior. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Hello! I enabled Automatic Cloud Recordings some weeks ago. Since then I've had 3 meetings, none of which have automatically recorded. Can I get some assistance with this please? I've read several articles, followed the instructions, but nothing seems to be working.

willjoe2442
Participant

Why is my zoom meeting automatically recording?
You can easily turn on the "Automatic Record" feature in your Zoom settings online, and begin recording your Zoom calls. Like other Zoom actions, such as the ability to mute and unmute participants, automatically recording the meeting only applies if you are the host.

Regards,

Diana