cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autofill Contact info in Registration

werkheiserc
Listener

I created a Meeting requiring registration. When the link is opened, the name and email fields are already filled-in with someone's information (not mine). Any ideas why that's happening and how it can be corrected?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

That is likely just the auto-fill feature on your browser. If you were to open that registration page with a different browser, or open that page in an incognito window, and that info will likely not appear. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Bort

That is likely just the auto-fill feature on your browser. If you were to open that registration page with a different browser, or open that page in an incognito window, and that info will likely not appear. 

Thank you @Bort  - Appreciate the quick response!

Hi there! I'm having this same issue, but I've tried turning off auto-fill for the browser (and then clearing all browsing history) and also using an incognito window. This clears the form once, but the next time I return, it is pre-populated. Any suggestions?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @lupecabra suggest clearing cache/cookies within the browser. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Listener

zoom.com used to fill in the information automatically for me, however it no longer does. Has the zoom.com registration page taken this feature away were we are required to type in the fields manually to register? Or is there another workaround for those who want to use the auto-fill feature? Thank you in advance for your help.

I came here today for this reason. Autofill is very handy, especially when I don't have my glasses nearby to check for typos!

jv407
Listener

Having the same issue for the past couple of weeks/months, regardless of the browser, won't autofill the registration form.  Many of my invitees are complaining about it as well.  What's going on with that?  Please fix this. 

ccrenshaw
Listener

Yes we have recurring meetings weekly and would like for my answers on the registration form to be remembered and auto filled for the subsequent meetings.  I can see having to fill this in the first time but it should be able to be saved a auto filled for all meetings after the first one.