cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio

Ruth6
Listener

I use Zoom regularly (On PC Windows 10) and have no problems usually concerning the other person/s hearing me when on a Zoom call.

But each week I hold a Zoom meeting where I use Computer Sound share (in Advanced). Some of the participants have difficulty hearing me speak, unless I hold a mic to my mouth (Audio-Technica) and some have difficulty hearing the music (on PC Computer) I play unless I turn it up to what is uncomfortably loud for me. But they have no difficulty hearing a speaker (on PC Computer) when I play.  I have checked my settings and can't see what the problem might be.  I have asked them to check their settings also and the same response applies. What to do? I would welcome any suggestions.

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Ruth6, when checking your settings were you checking the input level of your microphone? Advise 'testing' as well and as to what you're sharing e.g. Youtube, you have the ability to individually turn the audio down through Youtube, but this depends on what you're sharing (application wise). For example, you have the ability on windows to adjust app sound individually on Windows 10

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!