cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio problem

YKTUNG
Listener

Hi

I have been using my laptop for zoom meetings for a while.  Today, when I joined a zoom meeting, I could not hear the others and they can't hear me too.  I did a test of the speaker and microphone, don't seem to be working.

However, I am still able to hear sounds when I watch video online.  Also when I tested the speakers and mic on the windows settings, they are working well.  Can anyone advise what should I do?  Is it some wrong setting?  It seems so sudden.

Thanks alot.

1 REPLY 1

FifoTheHein
Listener

Experiencing the same issue, my issues started after upgrading to Windows 11, mic and speakers work 100% in other apps and the web. But Zoom seems to kill my mic and speakers (Both my USB headset and built-in speakers + mic). Running the zoom tests for mic and speakers works 100%, other parties can hear me while I do the tests, as soon as I close the test, Zoom says it can't detect my mic/speakers again. Weirdly, selecting my speaker again as the output device in Zoom windows app, fixes the speaker/output, but the mic refuses to work. Also requires a restart to get my mic working again after this. Zoom seems to break it for all other apps then.