cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio issues

branch8251
Listener

When using the zoom system, the music sound shared by the participants cannot be heard smoothly in the video conference. The voice of the speech can be received, but the music sound is completely stuck. Try to listen to the sound of online video, it is normal

Previously under window10, there was no problem using zoom

Pls help !

2 REPLIES 2

Jameswalter
Participant

Check if the microphone, speakers, or headphones are plugged in and not muted. Unplug the device, then plug it back in. If it's a bluetooth device, ensure that it is turned on and connected properly. Make sure that you are using a supported USB device for Zoom.

Regards,
James

OscarOWR
Listener

I'm suffering a similar issue with a colleague.  He is running windows 11 and has a modern alienware machine with a realtek audio device.  If he shares audio there is huge amounts of distortion.    While he  is sharing if I start talking then my voice cuts through his audio sharing as well, which ought not to happen.  Its like the audio capture is cancelling itself out.  This is not happening on other machines including various windows 10 machines.  Its hard to tell whether its a problem with zoom, a problem with the driver or a problem with windows 11. 

In fact just having zoom open causes audio playback on the machine to get distorted.

We have seen the same problem occurring with teams as well.