cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Transcription

xphiljunkx
Listener

I upgraded to Zoom Pro to get the audio transcription feature. Unfortunately, that option does not appear in my account settings under the advanced settings. What can I do?

6 REPLIES 6

Juan_Grijalva
Listener

Hello xphiljunkx

Hope everything is well

Audio Transcript is under Settings, recordings, is used for your recordings to be transcribed

Juan_Grijalva_0-1628863267277.png

Please check here for more information

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004794983-Using-audio-transcription-for-cloud-recording... 

Regards

Juan 

NoemieM
Listener

Hi. Same problem here : I have a pro account and I simply don't see the audio transcript option under the advanced cloud recording settings. What can I do ?

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @NoemieM and @xphiljunkx 

If you are referring to the audio transcription of cloud recordings, that requires Business, Education, or Enterprise license and the setting can be found on the Recording tab of the Settings page

If you are referring to live transcription in meetings, that requires a Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account with both the Closed captioning setting and the Allow live transcription service to transcribe meeting automatically sub-setting (under Closed Captioning) to be enabled. 

Thanks !

I am considering upgrading specifically to use the transcription services, but my university requires a transcription certificate.  Does zoom have a transcription services certificate that I can get and provide to my university?  

Have the University cite the specific regulation(s) they say "REQUIRES" a transcription certificate.  And which governing entity must issue said certificate?  I this a law school by chance?  I think someone may be conflating a certificate (like diploma) that is required for human beings  who are court reporters or stenographers and record  testimony in a trial or deposition.  If they cite the regulation,  make your own certificate in PowerPoint.