cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Repeatedly Disconnects on New Laptop

jsblume
Listener

I recently purchased an ASUS VivoBook F512J . It came with Windows 10. I immediately upgraded to Windows 11. 

When I start a Zoom meeting using the latest version of Firefox and connect with computer audio, the audio frequently disconnects. When I check the connection, it reconnects and then disconnects again. This happens two or three times before the audio connection remains active.

I upgraded all drivers - audio and video - but still have the same problem.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jsblume
Listener

Thank you for following up. The laptop purchased is used by my girlfriend who does on-line yoga classes. She has a pro Zoom account, so I finally filed a support ticket. We were able to get the issue resolved today.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @jsblume! I know it has been a while since you initially posted, but I want to make sure you receive assistance. Are you still having this issue? If so, I'd love to help you get it resolved

Please see my other reply. Thank you,

jsblume
Listener

Thank you for following up. The laptop purchased is used by my girlfriend who does on-line yoga classes. She has a pro Zoom account, so I finally filed a support ticket. We were able to get the issue resolved today.

crchan123

Awesome, @jsblume! I'm glad you were able to resolve the issue 😊