cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Interface doesn't work since Update

drumatic
Listener

Before the November 2022 update, I was able to use a micro signal and an instrument signal as a stereo signal in Zoom via a small Behringer mixer. For this I only had to select the Behringer audio interface as micro. Since the update, only the microphone input on the Behringer mixer is used. The second instrument signal is ignored. As a test, I installed the old Zoom version. Everything works as expected here.

Many greetings

4 REPLIES 4

Jameswalter
Participant

If you're having audio issues after installing updates, try rolling back your audio driver. To update your audio driver automatically: In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results. Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Hope this helps,
james

drumatic
Listener

hi. zoom is running on a mac. the audio interface runs without drivers and also works with skype. only with zoom are the line inputs no longer transmitted, although the mixer only transmits a stereo sum via usb.

Earthdance
Listener

Have you resolved this issue? I also use a Behringer USB mixer to mix music (from a phone used as mp3 player) and voice (via a head mic). The output goes into the laptop via USB. I can use Audacity to record the USB signal and it works perfectly. However, on Zoom the audio stutters, cuts out, loses parts of the signal, clips and generally is totally unusable. This is on a new Windows 11 laptop. On a 10 yr old laptop it works fine. I have tried every possible combination of settings but am getting nowhere. I'm fed up with hearing "update you driver", which seems to be the tech answer to everything these days.

danieldias
Listener

Until Zoom 5.12.9 it worked for me, but not anymore, and the app on MacBook Pro forced me to update.

I have not seen any solution for this, curious the Zoom do not pay attention.