cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio - Bose QuietComfort® Earbuds

Cyanne
Listener

I bought myself some Bose QuietComfort® Earbuds. They work on everything except Zoom. I’ve gone through all the settings I could find. And still can’t get them to work on Zoom. Any ideas?

I have a Mac laptop.

6 REPLIES 6

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Ji @Cyanne ! I know it has been a while since you initially posted, and I apologize for just now seeing your post! When testing on a different computer, are you able to connect the earbuds? Keep me updated!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

That’s ok! I got it sorted, thanks!

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Thats great to hear! If you have some time, would you mind sharing how you were able to resolve it? I'm sure other community members with a similar question would find it very helpful! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi,

I'm having the same trouble and just bought the Bose QC II earbuds.  What did you do to solve the issue?  Thanks for the info.

Hey can you maybe share how did you resolve the issue?

dan-ai
Listener

I also just purchased Bose QC 2 earbuds and somehow they don't get audio from the Zoom app. However, I do get audio to the earbuds from the Zoom desktop. Other apps like Google Meet and Microsoft Teams also work fine. Somehow the Zoom app does not. And I can't find any settings in the Zoom app that allows me to select my earbuds for audio.

@CarlaA Please advise on how to use my Bose QC 2 earbuds with the Zoom app