cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attorney Client using Pro account

SuzannClark
Listener

Hello, I have an attorney client that has a Pro Account and we are installing the Yealink A20 system in his office.  I am not a "zoom" expert but need to understand if the hardware we are proposing will function the way he is accustomed.  He does mediations and typically he has clients in his conference room where the A20 set up will be.  He starts his Zoom meeting on his laptop in his office and then will typically physically go into the conference room and join the clients.  He will then go back into his office and "mediate on zoom" and needs to ensure the clients in the conference room will not be able to "participate in the mediation"

He does not use breakout rooms.  Will this A20 set up support this and is the Pro Account the appropriate type account to do this scenario?  He is leaving his firm and going out on his own and really wants to replicate the way he has been functioning.  I appreciate any guidance.

1 REPLY 1

Arps
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello!

If the Yealink is in the Zoom meeting that's hosted on the Attorney's computer, when the A20 needs to not be in the meeting, he could move it to the waiting room from his computer.  This way, the A20 is still in the meeting, but cannot participate in the call.  Then when it's time for the A20 to rejoin the meeting, it's easy to admit them from the waiting room back into the meeting.

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thanks! Rick