cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attendees & Panelists not receiving the email confirmations

BHETA
Listener

Hi, we are experiencing two issues with webinars but with a similar theme.

1 - Attendees complaining they are not receiving their confirmation email once we have approved them

2 - Panelists not receiving their invite email once we have added their details

Does anyone know why this could be happening and what to do to resolve this aside from sending them emails separately to them.  We usually have a large number of registrants to webinars so to have to send each one a separate email to confirm will double the time to complete the task so its not really an option.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer

when you resend the Panalist link do they receive it?  For attendees you can bulk resend about 14 at a time.

nhienle
Listener

BHETA - my Zoom webinar panelist never received their invites. Is there another way to send them a panelist invite, so they can participate in a "practice run" before the live webinar? Do you know of a workaround? Thank you.

PTCMA-Janine
Listener

I have the same issue.
It seems like the confirmation emails are being blocked by the registrant's server, thus the email is going to the server's spambucket, which means it is not even getting through to the participant's junk/spam folder.

I have reported this to Zoom before and they keep sending me this link: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360032808951-Not-able-to-receive-emails-from-Zoom

The problem does seem to be that the servers are blocking some of those IP addresses, but we've tried from our side to see if we can whitelist them and I asked some of our participants to do it as well. We can't. The hassle to get them whitelisted is either impossible for our attendees or such a huge effort that they would rather just skip out on the webinars or request the links manually.

Resending the confirmation email from Zoom also doesn't help as it also gets blocked by the server.

This is not really helping your issue, but hopefully someone can help us both.

RachaelCo
Listener

Thank you for posting this and the link from Zoom. Unfortunately we have members with gmail, hotmail, aol, etc. emails who are also not receiving their Zoom confirmation email or finding in spam/junk. This issue is not just company-based servers. Fortunately we have smaller attendance numbers so we can copy/paste the unique join information and email to attendees directly. Zoom, we need you, not our attendees, to make sure common email servers are accepting Zoom emails.

D6
Listener

I have experienced the same problem with one registrant for a registration required AGM meeting. She is a Rogers customer, and the only Rogers customer on my mailing list. I appreciate the suggestion to cut and paste the meeting link. While not ideal, I hope this will work!

DeniseLahat

A workaround also is to just remove the registration link just before you go live.  This way anyone can join with the regular event link, and anyone registered who received a unique link can also join.