cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attendee List won't generate

khill
Listener

I have a paid account.  I held a meeting yesterday and have another today that I need the attendee contact information.  When I look at my meeting from yesterday the number of attendees is not clickable to see who attended and none of the reports will generate.  Does anyone know what could be wrong?  Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

khill
Listener

Does the meeting have to be a webinar in order to get a list of attendees?  The link to the meeting was sent in an email not as a Zoom invite.

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @khill 

You would only get contact information if you enabled registration for your meeting.

Did you have registration enabled for your meeting?

I don't have registration enabled because I didn't completely understand how that works.  I just started the job and had to immediately schedule this meeting.  If I enable registration now, for a meeting today, will they register as they login in???  

Rupert

Yes, that should work. Anyone clicking on the link should be redirected to the registration page. If your Meeting has been started at that point, your participants should be offered to Join Meeting in Progress after registration.

If your Meeting hasn't yet started, your participants will need to check their email after registering to get their unique join link.

If you are expecting your participants to register upon entry, you may want to forewarn them - or allow them an extra moment to get logged in.  

Thank you so much for the information!  You are a life saver!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!