cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attended meeting history

bnj
Listener

I need help, i attended a meeting and the host claims to have no proof to show i attended the meeting. Is there a way i can provide proof of attendance on my end as a participant because i am certain i attended the meeting.

Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2

Happytohelp123
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Thanks for contacting Zoom Community! There is no direct route of doing this but from the host account. If possible, you can ask the host to pull up a report for the meetings and check if your name is there. This can only be completed by the host of the meeting. 

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. Select Reports, if you are a member of the account. If you are an account admin/owner or have a role with the Usage Report permission, you will need to select Account Management, and then Reports.
  3. Click the type of report that you would like to pull. You can also click the User Activity Reports tab to view additional types of reports (only accessible to the account owner by default). 

The can check the Active Hosts which shows a list of active meetings and users during a specific time range, up to one month. Active meeting means the meeting was started during the specified time range. Active user means the user has participated in at least one meeting during the specified time range. The info here is essentially the same as the Usage report for member users, but for all meetings on the account. 

There is an article for more information about that: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363213-Getting-started-with-reports 

pcprotip
Listener

I am facing the same problem too.  If the host insisted in saying I was absent, I will be helpless then.