cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attendance Reports for College Classes

Kato81
Listener

Hello there,

I'm currently helping my father prepare to teach over Zoom for the coming school term. He is pretty computer literate,  but there is one thing he was asking that I'm trying to help him with. He wants to track attendance for his classes- one is a course divided into two sections. My dad mentioned wanting to keep it simple- perhaps using just one meeting ID for that particular course that his students could attend, regardless of the section they are registered in.

It appears that you can sort meeting attendance information by date and meeting ID. If he used just one meeting ID for that course, would he be faced with a long list of attendees to sort through? (I believe his courses combined have over 120 students).

Thanks so much for your help!

-Kate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Kato81 , 

No worries! Even if the same meeting ID is used for both sessions, as long as he ends the meeting before starting it for the 2nd session, the reports will be split into 2 separate sessions. Each report contains only the attendees for that particular session, not the entire series, and can be differentiated based on the start time of each session. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bort

Hi @Kato81 , 

No worries! Even if the same meeting ID is used for both sessions, as long as he ends the meeting before starting it for the 2nd session, the reports will be split into 2 separate sessions. Each report contains only the attendees for that particular session, not the entire series, and can be differentiated based on the start time of each session. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thank you! I'll pass this information along to him.