cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attendance Reports Not Generating

OAHSSC
Listener

Hello, 

I am trying to generate a meeting registration report, and when I enter the meeting ID or the date of the meeting it shows no data. These meetings are within the last month so I don't understand why they are not generating. 

I would appreciate some assistance! 🙂 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Do you have the date range set to include the actual date of the meeting? It defaults to the last week I believe and if the meetings are older they will not show up unless it is changed.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24

ChrisO
Note Taker

Did you require registration for the meeting?

No, and I don't remember if I've ever done that previously because I do have previous reports from earlier this year.

Registration reports would only be available for meetings that require registration. Are you maybe looking for just attendance reports?

Yes I am just looking for attendance reports. 

Do you have the date range set to include the actual date of the meeting? It defaults to the last week I believe and if the meetings are older they will not show up unless it is changed.

Yes I have set it to the time of the meeting.

Sorry, I am out of ideas as different account types and set-ups access reports differently.  That being said if you search by a given date range rather than a specific date and it still doesn't, show then it may be missing.

THIS IS NOT A SOLUTION

rcampbell
Listener

I experienced the same problem.  When I set up the meeting there was no way to require registration.  I too am only looking at getting an attendance report.   Since I had to purchase additional seats to my Pro account, did eliminate my attendance report.  

drcindy124
Listener

I'm having the same issue. I have successfully generated attendance reports for years. Yesterday, out of the blue, no data showed up. The meeting is there; the participant count is there; however, I get nothing but a blank Numbers sheet when I try to export the data. See attached. I'm using a Mac; I'm going to see what happens in Windows.

Did you solve the problem? What happened? I have the same problem right now and I really need the attendance report for my class...

MCCGDL
Listener

I'm having the same issue too. I have successfully generated attendance reports past year (2021). Meetings on 2022 have no data... I also tried on mac, on other browser, etc...  no data at all... for making proper reports

Raurie
Listener

Me neither, I don't have any options to export attendees like stated in help
How do I get a csv-export of attendees?

Raurie
Listener

Any update?

agamiryu
Listener

Same issue here. Zoom definately needs to look at this. I've been able to generate these reports in the past with no issues.

Olivotti
Listener

Hi everyone, I have encountered the same situation with our account. I can see the meeting and the number of attendees, but when I try to export to CSV it is blank. 

Virlo
Listener

Hi there, having the same issue. Also have missing join time/leave time and incorrect attended information in Zoom Webinar.

Wesamlove2
Listener

plz i want to take student attends but this option not in the sestem report

Djalan
Listener

same issue / i get a message that says " data not found". what can we do ?

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

I suggest you submit a ticket with Zoom support (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new)  
Regards

Samilton17-
Listener

Yea it’s ok be calm it could be some change in the regeneration 

just be patient it would come up 

ecasey1
Listener

You have to go under usage reports (not meeting reports) and then click on the participants tab.

SJSimpson
Listener

Hello! 

I work at a university and we have regular college wide meetings. Previously, I was always able to download an attendee list after the meeting was completed. The report is no longer showing.

I have selected the option where everyone will need to log-in to join the zoom. I am not sure what other steps need to be taken in this case. Please advise.

blueskyapps1
Listener

For anyone interested in an Attendance Taker that allows you to send attendance reports to an email of your choice, view reports at any time, and download these as XLS or CSV. I'd check out BlueSky Attendance Taker

blueskyapps1_0-1710380395823.png

blueskyapps1_1-1710380417350.png