cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attendance Report

vlbrown
Listener

Greetings,

Are you able to export an attendance report from a non-academic Zoom account? When my colleagues and I have attempted to do so, we only see Registration Report, Poll Report, and Survey Report options. However, we need to track actual meeting attendance instead of registration. If someone has any solutions, please let me know. Thank you!

VB 

5 REPLIES 5

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Yes, all paid accounts have the same report available to them. Sounds like you are looking for the attendee report in the same location as the polling and registration report, which is incorrect. Attendee reports are found under Usage or Active Hosts, depending on if you are a member or admin on the account. This article has more info about reports: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363213-Getting-started-with-Zoom-reporting

Does Zoom provide any attendance report for Zoom meeting that shows registration questions in addition to if someone has attended? If not, is there a way to enter this a potential addition to Zoom's report offerings?

I have asked Zoom support for this option on multiple occasions. Nothing is getting done. Im finding it very frustrating. Our small company needs to undertake a number of steps to reconcile the two reports. It's time consuming. Zoom, if you are listening, can you please address this???? 

DSSuSm
Listener

We have the same challenge, but believe this is the situation. The reporting offered in Zoom Meetings vs. Zoom Webinars is different. If you host as a Zoom Meeting you cannot pull an attendance report!!!??? Meeting options for reporting are limited to registration & polling. This is very frustrating! If hosted as a Zoom Webinar, however, your reporting options include Registration, ATTENDEE, performance, Q&A and Poll Reports. 

We want participants to be interactive and have cameras on so we need to host as a Zoom Meeting. We are very disappointed to see we need to take a screenshot for each of our Zoom Meeting events to have some kind of way to capture attendance! 

Annoying indeed.  One can get number of attendees, but not their identities.  So no easy way to track attendance of individual students, post facto.  Had I known about this in advance I would have made sure to take a screen shot.  But with a large class, you can't even put the entire list on the screen.