cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning an alternative host

jabrodhead
Listener

All the directions for "Assigning an Alternative Host" say to look for Advanced Options - there is nothing I can find called that when I am editing a Meeting. There is an "Advanced" column on the left-side menu, but it's only about other features, none of which is connected to adding an alternative host. 

Advanced

5 REPLIES 5

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@jabrodhead To assign an alternative host, you will need to go to your "Meetings" tab, and from there click on the meeting you want to edit. 
Click on "edit" for the meeting and at the bottom look for "options". Click on "Show" and from here you should see the field to add an alternative host. 

Reference: Designating an alternative-host 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

When I assign an alternate host, it assigns it to all of my meetings.  How can I add to individual meetings only?  Thank you!

I have done the steps you suggested. My choice for an alternate host has a paid zoom account. When I enter their email the error message continues to say the user cannot be assigned.

J-Zoom-ATL

@jabrodhead To assign an alternative host, you will need to go to your "Meetings" tab, and from there click on the meeting you want to edit. 
Click on "edit" for the meeting and at the bottom look for "options". Click on "Show" and from here you should see the field to add an alternative host. 

Reference: Designating an alternative-host 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Hi, you seem to know about assigning alternative hosts, so hope you don't mind me jumping in on this thread! 
I know how to assign alternative host to a meeting, but have found that when MEETING A is in progress being hosted by HOST 1, HOST 2 can't host MEETING B at the same time. Is there a way around that? Is there a way I can assign two different hosts to two different meetings to happen at once? 

Many thanks!