cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning Those Without a Zoom Account to Breakout Rooms

bizcoach
Listener

Hello!  I am hosting a zoom meeting and I will be using breakout rooms during the meeting.  Some of the participants have their own zoom account and some of them do not.  I want each breakout room to have a mixture of both (some do have accounts and some don't have accounts).  Is it possible to pre-assign those who do have a zoom account into the various rooms, and then during the meeting assign those who do not have a zoom account into the same rooms? 

In other words, people who already have a zoom account need to be mixed in with the people who do not have a zoom account so each breakout room has a mixture of both.

Thanks for anything you can share.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @bizcoach 

I believe this is possible. You will just have to sort the users who do not have an account into rooms manually, since there is no way to tell Zoom sort them automatically like you want. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bort

Hi @bizcoach 

I believe this is possible. You will just have to sort the users who do not have an account into rooms manually, since there is no way to tell Zoom sort them automatically like you want. 

Thank you, @Bort !  I appreciate your help and I will be prepared to do this on the day of the zoom session.