cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As an alternative host, I cannot see my webinar in upcoming webinars

ipodwil
Listener

I am an alternate host on a webinar. When I go into Webinars, it does not show up in my Upcoming Webinars. How can I view it in my Zoom desktop portal? How can I join the practice session without being able to see the webinar in my desktop portal?

4 REPLIES 4

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @ipodwil 

You will not see the meetings you've been designated as an alternative host for in your list of meetings, unless you have that meeting added to your calendar and have that synced with your Zoom account. If going the sync-route, you would be able to see all your other calendar events on the desktop client, but not in the web portal. 

Otherwise, to join that meeting as the alt-host, you would need to find the email and join via the link provided. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

How does that make sense? How can I run the registration report for the webinar on which I am an alternative host?

cinfinmarc
Listener

Is there a specific reason why alternative hosts don't have the sessions they were listed as alternative hosts show up in their meeting list? That seems like a poor design to me. If they no longer have the email, how are they expected to join the session? We are running into this right now and no one understands your logic. 

FatimaD
Listener

I have the same issues and resulted in me almost missing a webinar as it was not on my calendar nor is it in my ZOOM calendar.  This really needs to be fixed.  How can i be a co host if I can't access the webinar?