cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Car Play

A7AY
Listener

Apple Car Play is very limited as of now but I think it is a very useful feature. Do we know how we can influence Zoom to enhance the app?

Few quick wins that I think are:

1. Join a meeting (I think it is different from calling a person)

2. Ability to see a screen that's being shared in a meeting

4 REPLIES 4

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

I encourage you to visit our Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback or feature requests with the Zoom team. Thanks!

Thanks, will do.

Ultimate Guide to Car Care: Keep Your Ride Shining with Carrera Products

Are you a car enthusiast who takes pride in keeping your vehicle in pristine condition? Look no further than Carrera, your ultimate solution for all car care needs. With a comprehensive range of cleaning and polishing products, Carrera has been developed to provide convenient and highly effective car care formulas, ensuring your automobile looks and performs at its best. Let's dive into the world of Carrera and explore the incredible products that can elevate your car care routine.

Interior Care: Revitalize Your Car's Interior

Carrera understands the importance of a clean and inviting interior. Our Interior Care line offers products that are designed to rejuvenate your car's interior surfaces, leaving them looking brand new. One of our star products is the Carrera Car Dashboard Cleaner. With just a few spritzes, this 200ml solution will effectively remove dust, grime, and fingerprints from your dashboard, instrument panel, and other plastic or vinyl surfaces. Say goodbye to dull interiors and hello to a fresh, clean cabin that enhances your driving experience.

Exterior Care: Shine On, with Carrera!

A well-maintained exterior not only makes your car stand out but also protects it from the elements. Carrera's Exterior Care products are your secret weapon for maintaining that showroom shine. Our Velvet Shampoo, available in a convenient 500ml bottle, ensures a gentle yet thorough wash that removes dirt without damaging your car's finish. Additionally, our Glass Cleaner guarantees streak-free visibility, enhancing your safety on the road. Carrera's commitment to excellence means your car's exterior will turn heads wherever you go.

Engine Care: Keep Your Engine Running Smoothly

Carrera goes beyond aesthetics; we care about your car's performance too. Our Long Life Radiator Coolants, available in both green and red variants, are engineered to ensure your engine stays cool and efficient. Choose from either the 4Ltr or 1Ltr options based on your needs. Whether you're looking for heat preventive solutions or anti-freeze formulas, Carrera's Engine Care products are here to keep your engine in optimal condition, allowing you to enjoy your drives with peace of mind.

StephanieD
Listener

Anytime I have tried to use the Zoom App to join a meeting hosted by someone else while in my car (I have Apple Car Play) it tells me to dial a number. I’m uncertain as to what exactly the Zoom App in Apple Car Play is capable of, and I don’t know where to find that info. If you know of something, I’d appreciate it!