cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody else having problem with Logitech webcam with the new update on MacBook Monterey?

RR2
Attendee
126 REPLIES 126

sibartlett
Listener

I'm experiencing the exact same issue in FaceTime... which makes me think it's a bug in macOS or the webcam itself?

skinlayers
Listener

Just wanted to say that I was getting distorted green and pink, low-frame rate images with my Logitech BRIO until I stopped using it with the USB hub built in to my monitor. Unlike most the people here, though, I was also still getting the green/pink in Facetime. Once I connected it directly to my 2019 Macbook Pro (MacOS Ventura 13.2.1) via a simple USB 3 to USB-C adapter, it started working correctly again.

CosmicKitty
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

I had the same issue with my MacBook. I have the c925e webcam. I installed the driver from the Logi site this resolved the issue. https://prosupport.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040085234-Download-Stub-LogiTune 

Here is the Getting Started page: https://prosupport.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040568233 

Hope this helps!

_mj_
Listener

It seems to be finally fixed on macOS Sonoma 14.0 (Apple M1 Pro) with Zoom version 5.16.2 (23409) and with the camera Logitech Webcam C925e. I'm not sure if the fix is related to the Sonoma upgrade or Zoom changes as I've used a different camera for a while and now I checked and everything works as expected. No workarounds with opening logi tune etc are needed anymore.

Unfortunately not, I've been dealing with this for months. Sonoma 14.1.2. Logitech C922 camera is still blurry(no HD) with the latest Zoom update and logi-tune worked for about a month(opening it after Zoom opens) but stopped. It blows my mind that this can't be fixed.

Kaaiden
Listener

My password is 124265

awan212
Listener

I haven't experienced any issues with my Logitech webcam on MacBook Monterey. Everything seems to be working smoothly for me!
May Allah protect it from evil eyes buri nazar ki dua