What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annotation not working consistently after I did the recent update

Kitzmann
Listener

Hello,

I did the update recommended last evening and when I was in a Zoom Meeting tutoring a student, my writing tool would not work consistently. I could write for about 10 seconds and then nothing for about 20 seconds. I have to click the tool icon multiple times. Help! I am trying to help these students with their Algebra assignments. Has anyone else had this issue?

4 REPLIES 4

hendar
Listener

Hey, have you found a solution? If so, can you tell me? since I experienced the same thing, I felt that the annotate ballpoint pen was unresponsive after the update

DSquare
Listener

Since the update I find I can annotate while I am sharing my presentation.  However, once I stop sharing and then go back to sharing, I can not longer annotate.  Have you experience this?  Do you have a solution?

Miss_Dori_Tutor
Listener

I'm having the same problem.  Since the most recent update, my pen only works intermittenly.  At first, I thought the problem was with my pen, but it works flawlessly in other drawing apps.   When annotating, one pen stroke writes properly, but then nothing appears on the second pen stroke, etc.  Not sure if only certain directions work or if the annotation feature is freezing.   Anyone know how to fix this?

I am having the same exact problem.