cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative Host

kofi1997
Listener

My partner and I have two profiles for Zoom Pro. I want to give him the alternative host for some meetings, that he can start them.

My question: Is the only opportunity to give him the alternative host when he is member from my zoom account or can he also join the meeting with his own account? 

If he has to be member from my account, does he pay the prize for the license or can he just start with his own, which he already has?

1 REPLY 1

ChrisO
Note Taker

Hi Kofi1997,

Is the only opportunity to give him the alternative host when he is member from my zoom account or can he also join the meeting with his own account?

"Account owners and admins can enable an account-level setting to allow users to add alternative hosts and assign scheduling privileges to other users who are in the same organization." https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4403249620493-Managing-scheduling-privilege-and-alternativ.... Unfortunately, this means you need to be on the same account. You can however designate the other person as a co-host once you both have joined the meeting.

If he has to be member from my account, does he pay the prize for the license or can he just start with his own, which he already has?

I am not sure on this question and would suggest you contact customer support for clarification.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***