cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allowing another licensed account to start and host my meeting

chingwah
Listener

Hello, we are a non-profit organizations. Two members have licensed accounts. I am not going to be available in our next meeting. What's the best practices allowing the other licensed member to start and host my meeting? One option might be sharing the host key and allow that member to claim the host. Please suggest. Thanks, Alan.

3 REPLIES 3

Buttercup
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

If bother users are on the same account, they can assign scheduling privileges or set them as alternate host for the meeting.  The other option is providing the host key.

If my answer was helpful or solved your issue, please remember to like or mark the solution!

Hello, thanks for your response. I am not quite clear about the differences between "users" and "accounts". Both my teammate and myself have our own logins, which I assume there are two accounts. Our organization meeting is scheduled in my own account and I need my teammate to manage the meeting. How would it work if I do not want to share the host key? Thanks again!

Buttercup
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

It's a bit confusing when the same word is being used for the same thing!

In this case, an "account" is something that has billing attached, and is owned at an "organization level".  You can have multiple users on an account.

A user can have an independent account, with their own billing, with no other users.  It's an account with 1 user.

If my answer was helpful or solved your issue, please remember to like or mark the solution!