cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airplay

Cmg1
Listener

How do I airplay a zoom recording from my phone to the tv. Th usual airplay does not work nor does screen mirroring

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Cmg1 it's been some time since you've posted this discussion, however, would love to still help! Are you trying to airplay a cloud recording from your phone? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I also want to know this. I'm in zoom rooms every morning and want to send the audio to my tv (so I can do the dishes while listening). It's a live meeting, not a cloud recording.

CBL
Listener

Although this is an older post I have a similar problem and could not find any solution so far. So maybe you can help me out. I use my iPhone 13 with a Samsung TV from 2022. I use Airplay and watch youtube, photos and all the rest without any problem on full screen. Here comes the but: When I click on a recorded Zoom-meeting Safari opens on my phone an I start sharing it on my TV. So far so good. As soon as I turn my phone or manually tab on full-screen the stream stops an wents black an nothing more happens. The second I leave full screen everything is back to normal. 

I only experience this with zoom and also with other browsers on my phone. Any ideas?