cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin Dashboard - Live Meetings - Cannot see participants

amotta
Listener

Hello.

I am in the Admin dashboard and clicked on a live meeting in progress to try and determine the participants who have attended.  The list has multiple entries of either "Name Unavailable" or "Name Unavailable (Guest)" and when I click on one of the entries the name is still "unavailable" under the participant field. 

I have attached a screen grab showing what I mean.

How can I change settings or enable ability to see the participants or "Display Name" of the participants attending?  

Wish to use this to help audit attendance for group sessions.

Thanks.

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

igorn
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

There may be a way for you to have this information within the Zoom Portal as well but it would require an amendment to the BAA. Please reach out to your account team/sales team in order to explore that possibility.

If this was helpful, please click Accept as Solution below!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

igorn

Hello!

It sound like your account may have HIPAA compliance enabled. If so, this is likely why you are not seeing the names of the participants.

amotta
Listener

Yes.  I assumed that may have been the case.  Was hoping to find a way to confirm participant attendance for group sessions with patients via the Zoom system interface rather than needing to implement manual methods. Thank you Igor!

igorn

There may be a way for you to have this information within the Zoom Portal as well but it would require an amendment to the BAA. Please reach out to your account team/sales team in order to explore that possibility.

amotta
Listener

Thank you Igor.  Yes I am thinking the same thing.  Administrator access in the dashboard should hopefully be able to allow one to create reports or audit past meetings / attendance.  Electronic Health Record and Charting systems have this ability to run reports with patient information presented in them.  I submitted a ticket.