cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjust the contact information provided to registrants if they have questions about the event

Faculty04
Listener

Ive set up a meeting and wish to be notified by email when someone registers for the event.  Thus I ticked send email to host when someone registers. 

However my colleague who is working on the event with me wishes me to add there email in the adjust the contact information should anyone have any questions on the event. 

My question is if i add there email in this field, when someone registers will I receive the notification someone as registered. 

It will be a big event of around 900 so i wish to deal with the registrations and my colleague the questions. 

Thanks

Keith

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Faculty04, great question!

So I tried duplicating this and testing this! You can totally enter the colleagues' information which will show up in the registration email after a participant registered for your meeting.

Registrants will see "Please submit any questions to: youremail@domain.com." or something similar if you've edited your confirmation email template. 

However, it appears that if you select "Send an email to host," the email gets sent to the Email Contact when someone registers after testing your scenario.

To better clarify, this email. 👇 And in your case, your colleague 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Faculty04, great question!

So I tried duplicating this and testing this! You can totally enter the colleagues' information which will show up in the registration email after a participant registered for your meeting.

Registrants will see "Please submit any questions to: youremail@domain.com." or something similar if you've edited your confirmation email template. 

However, it appears that if you select "Send an email to host," the email gets sent to the Email Contact when someone registers after testing your scenario.

To better clarify, this email. 👇 And in your case, your colleague 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Thanks for this, my colleague only wishes to deal with any questions on the event and does not wish to receive any emails saying someone as registered.   

They want notification someone registered to come to me, thus we want use 2 different emails , is this possible! 1 email for questions and 1 email for noticification.