cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding phone feature to zoom meeting

Weazie
Listener

I have the free version.  Can I add a feature that allows callers to join via computer and by phone call in?  Can't seem to locate this answer on line.  Appears they may have taken that feature off the free version based on YouTube tutorials I have seen.  Those tutorials show an "audio" section that allows you to choose telephone, computer or both.  Don't see that option on my screen.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ccameron
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Yes. A pro plan and audio add-on will be required to enable this.

If this answers your question, please accept as solution.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

ccameron

@Weazie,

Hello and thank you for the question! Below are the prerequisites for the "call me and invite by phone".

Prerequisite for enabling or disabling call me and invite by phone

• Pro, Business, or Enterprise account
  • Subscribed to the Audio Plan add-on

More info below: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360060596392-Enabling-or-disabling-call-me-and-invite-by-p...

Thank you for your reply.  However, when trying to follow the steps from the link provided, I do not see all the options mentioned for the ability to have someone attend by computer or by phone for the meeting. 

ccameron

@Weazie,

Are you on the minimum of a pro Zoom plan & subscribed to the audio add-on as mentioned as prerequisites to this feature? If so, the below link will walk through enabling the feature.

If no, you'll need to upgrade your Zoom plan before having the option to enable this feature.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360060596392-Enabling-or-disabling-call-me-and-invite-by-p...

I am on the basic or "free" plan. 

I guess during COVID this option was available on the Basic/Free plan but has since changed.

ccameron

Yes. A pro plan and audio add-on will be required to enable this.