cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a Video to my wait room

Grechner
Listener

I am trying to add a video to my wait room and am not able to as yet. I have the most up-to-date version although when I go to my icon on the top right it does not take me to help and show me the version as I was led to believe. 

Gene

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Yes, this will be enabled for all paid accounts this upcoming weekend. 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Grechner 

Interesting. I used and tested this feature when it first came out, but now I don't see the option either.

I'm sure it used to be under https://zoom.us/profile/setting > Waiting Room > Customize Waiting Room. You could use a video in place of a branding image. 

What I can say is, that when I did use it, it was only configurable only online (not through the app) and it applied to all meetings under your profile (not on a per-meeting basis). Maybe this has changed now and placed the options in a different place. But I can't find them - nor any reference in the documentation.

@Bort  Do you know?

I am on Business, if that makes a difference.

Rupert

Bort

The video displayed in the Waiting Room is in limited Beta right now and should be available to a broader audience soon. 

Rupert

That makes sense. I remember now - I enrolled in the beta and was testing this feature back in June!

would you happen to have any updates as to when this may be available?  

The Release notes of 1/23/22 indicate this feature is available to all paid accounts! 

Bort

Yes, this will be enabled for all paid accounts this upcoming weekend. 

nlopez
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

I still don't see video as an option to my Waiting Room. I have been "waiting" for this feature. Is it because I am using an enterprise account so this feature had to be enabled by our admin and is not available by default?

Grechner
Listener

Thank you, A shame as I would like to use it now. I guess I will compensate and have a screen share video ready to go once I admit participants? Any other thoughts

LesaW
Listener

I hope this feature is available soon.  I would love to have access to playing a video with music as a lovely way for clients to wait for the events to start.  Fingers crossed!  

Bort

@LesaW  this should be available soon, but I have no ETA to share yet. 

I have it and it still won't work on my end. I keep the snip down below limits and tried several options. Not sure if there is a grace period/approval time for the clip. There is no mention in any vids I've seen thus far.

Cluny
Listener

I have added a video to my waiting room, installed the latest zoom version, but it does not work. When I invite members who also work with the latest zoom version, they don't see the video. Help!