Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Zoom invitation Link to Zoom Calendar

supercharger
Observer

We're invited to meetings with Zoom links ( or Meeting ID/Passcode combo). They don't invite by email address.   Is there a way to add these  existing meetings to Zoom calendar?

In the Zoom meetings, I only have option to raise new meetings, but not add existing meetings. I tried Google Calendar Zoom integration, but  I can only create zoom meetings not include existing ones.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator

hey @supercharger, correct. I believe the adding of the integration will only show newly created meetings after the implementation of the calendar integration.  

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator

hey @supercharger, correct. I believe the adding of the integration will only show newly created meetings after the implementation of the calendar integration.  

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️