cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Zoom invitation Link to Zoom Calendar

supercharger
Listener

We're invited to meetings with Zoom links ( or Meeting ID/Passcode combo). They don't invite by email address.   Is there a way to add these  existing meetings to Zoom calendar?

In the Zoom meetings, I only have option to raise new meetings, but not add existing meetings. I tried Google Calendar Zoom integration, but  I can only create zoom meetings not include existing ones.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

hey @supercharger, correct. I believe the adding of the integration will only show newly created meetings after the implementation of the calendar integration.  

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

hey @supercharger, correct. I believe the adding of the integration will only show newly created meetings after the implementation of the calendar integration.  

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

SIBIRIAK
Listener

It's not what I wanted, and I'm guessing not what you wanted, but it's a little bit more convenient than searching for the old link every time. I created an event in Google Calendar, named by the meeting's title, and put the link into description of the event. With integration it showed in the Zoom app's calendar and I can press the link from the description. It's still going to open it through the browser so you need to allow browser to always open these link from Zoom so the link opens faster.