cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Video Filters - For example color tones, makeup options, etc.

Gamble
Listener

I know I have mentioned this several times at various conferences to various Zoom employees. I work for a fully virtual school and we use Zoom for everything! We would love to see additional Video filters for our personal looks as we are required to use our cameras for every meetings. We have company wide backgrounds and often feel we look washed out and blend in with the screen. It is also harsh on our eyes in the longer meetings. Now that the "Avatars" are running in Beta, I would think it would be fairly easy to add some of these filters to the Video filters as well. We would love to be able to change our skin tones, and whatever else might be added to make us look more visually appealing. Thanks so much for your time and consideration in adding this!!

2 REPLIES 2

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Zoom welcomse your ideas, requests or comments about Zoom.

Submit your feature request here;
https://zoom.us/feed  

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Gamble
Listener

Thank you so much for sharing this. I have shared this via the feature request form! We discussed this at FETC, and ISTE. Both gentlemen thought it was a wonderful idea and now with the Avatar beta the feature is there, I would think it would just be duplication in a sense adding to the Video filter area. Thanks so much again!